Bier Klomp | Friday, May 10 2019
4:00pm – 12:00am
Take a step beyond downtown Holland and step into Washington Square for a unique Tulip Time neighborhood party experience! Bier enthusiasts won’t want to miss our selection of one-of-a-kind Tulip Time brews thoughtfully curated for the 90th Tulip Time Festival. With a menu full of local and regional beers, ciders, spirits and wines, there is something for everyone. This is the ONLY spot in town where you can purchase all of these special Tulip Time beverages in one place.
EVENT ACTIVITIES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Try a variety of locally and regionally made beers, ciders, wines and spirits!
- Mix and mingle with local beverage experts in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Check out the Printmobile’s screen printing set-up! They will have multiple designs ready to print on your choice of t-shirts and sweatshirts, and your unique item will be ready in minutes.
- Order delicious bites from the Electric Hero or Righteous Cuisine food trucks.
- Check out a live art demo by local artist, Chris Garcia.
- Listen to live music from Matt Hanegraaff & Tony Bakker, followed by an evening with our headliner, The Crane Wives!
Matt Hanegraaff & Tony Bakker will kick off our evening of live music at 5:30 pm! Matt & Tony are American songwriters with West Michigan and Nashville roots. Their songs cover a wide range of musical expression and experiences, from country and folk to rock and blues. For more information, check out www.matthanegraaff.com.
Later into the evening, the Bier Klomp will feature must-see entertainment by our headliner, The Crane Wives! The Crane Wives are a female-fronted, harmony-driven folk rock/pop band out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Check them out at.
$15/adult ticket, $10/minor ticket
$22/adult ticket with commemorative 15 oz. Tulip Time stein (gets you a larger pour on your beer purchases)
Pre-sale of steins with ticket price available through April 19th only. A limited supply of commemorative steins will be available at the event for $10 each.
ID required at entry.
Food, beverages and Printmobile apparel not included in ticket price.
442 Washington Ave
Holland, MI 49423