Dutch Comfort & Craft
Big Lake Brewing invites you to savor an incredible fusion of Dutch comfort food and unique craft beers. Chef Jeremy has created a special, 5-course dinner inspired by authentic Dutch recipes. Big Lake Brewing will take you through the art of pairing various foods with each craft beer for a distinctive dining experience. The Chef and Brewers will be leading the event to answer all of your questions. Participants will also receive an exclusive growler along with special discounts on fills.
Tue., May 7 and Wed., May 8 from 6:30-8:30p;
Tickets $75 per person
Please note the menu features Dutch fare, which includes meat, flour, etc. In order to make this as authentic an experience as possible, substitution requests cannot be honored.
- Soup: Spring Vegetable Soup with Veal Meatballs
- Appetizer: Dutch Pulled Beef Bitterballs
- Salad: Endive, Chicory and Apple Salad
- Main Course: Pan Seared Duck, Seasonal Vegetables, Smoked Egg Yolk, Red Wine Reduction
- Dessert: Avocado Ice Cream with Stroopwafel crumbles
13 W. 7th St
Holland, MI 49423