First BloemPart of the Visual Arts Series presented by Alpenrose
Creativity abounds at First Bloem! Be among the first to see it all at this prestigious fundraising event on Thursday, February 6, beginning at 6pm at the Holland Civic Center Place.
- The Festival Artwork Poster Competition is celebrating its 10th anniversary! Meet the Top 20 artists as you view their works and share in the excitement of the big announcement of the winner during the event
- See the unique entries for the 2020 Klompen Garden public art project and be among the first to know which pair will take the top prize.
- Take in the magnificent winning quilts from the 2019 Quilt Show and the unveiling of the 2020 Raffle Quilt, whose proceeds will benefit two very special organizations – Living Threads Ministry and Love Sews Ministry.
- Enjoy a preview of handmade Dutch Dance costumes representing the new Dutch Dance Exhibit premiering in 2020 as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Alumni Dutch Dance.
Join us for this fun, exciting, evening filled with creative splendor, special announcements, wine grabs, raffles, cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres.
First Bloem will also be your first opportunity to take home a piece of the festival – the top 20 Festival Artwork Competition & top 20 Klompen Garden finalists’ pieces are for sale beginning February 6th.
Tickets: $70 per person/$130 per couple and include 1 drink ticket per person.
Holland Tulip Time Festival Inc operates as a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization. Your contribution will help further our mission of celebrating tulips, Dutch heritage, and our community today.
150 West 8th Street
Holland, MI 49423
- Street Parking is allowed unless noted.
- Paid Parking may be available at some churches or businesses.