90th Anniversary Gala | Saturday, Mar 23 2019
6:30pm – 11:00pm
ABOUT THE GALA
Tulip Time’s 90th Anniversary Gala benefiting the ‘Join the Dance’ initiative.
The Tulip Time Festival is committed to celebrate our Dutch Heritage, our warm and inviting community and of course, TULIPS! Together, we produce a world-class festival and elevate the experiences of a half million visitors each year. We invite the community to attend the Gala in support of one of our most popular events – Dutch Dance.
Dutch Dance strives to maintain cultural authenticity in the costumes worn by dancers. Each costume is modeled after period dress representing provinces of the Netherlands. Producing a Dutch Dance costume is no small feat! It can take an expert seamstress up to 15 hours to create a full costume—some with as many as eight finished pieces to complete the ensemble—at an average of $300 each costume.
The Gala is designed to create a fund for 200 Dutch Dance costumes and eliminate the cost of costuming as a barrier to participation. Your support will empower local students to Join the Dance.
Guests of the Gala will be treated to an unforgettable evening that will feature cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, an elegant dinner, live music, and extraordinary silent and live auctions.
Please join us for this evening of celebration making it possible for all to Join the Dance!
The Tulip Time Festival is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- $90 per person - includes drinks, dinner and dessert.
- Space is limited, so please register early!
- Ticket sales close at 11:59 pm on Thursday, March 14, 2019.
- Tickets can be purchased online, or by calling 616-396-4221. Tickets may also be purchased by stopping in the Tulip Time office at 42 West 8th Street, Holland, MI 49423.
Things to Know Before You Register:
- You'll be picking a specific table. If you are hoping to sit with family and/or friends, either register/pay for all attendees at the same time or let them know your table number and have them quickly register too.
- You'll need to enter the name, phone number, email and mailing address of each attendee you are registering.
- You'll need to select if you or any of your registrants need a vegetarian/vegan or dairy free option.
Attire: Black Tie – optional. Orange flair welcomed!
Valet Parking: Complimentary valet parking will be available for all guests on the night of the event.
Menu: vegetarian/vegan and dairy free entrees are available upon request
- Assorted Appetizers
- House Salad
- Duet of Angus Beef Filet and Sitka Salmon
- Grilled Root Vegetables
- Au Gratin Potatoes
Support the Join the Dance Initiative with a gift by clicking here.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Lauren Genzink at .
QUESTIONS – please contact one of the following:
Gwen Auwerda at , 616-396-4221 x113
Victoria Raterink at , 616-396-4221 x117
150 W 8th St
Holland, MI 49423