Tulip Time Run | Saturday, May 4 2019
8:00am – 12:00pm
Tulip Time 5K: 8am
Tulip Time 10K: 8:45am
Kids' Fun Run: 9:15am
Virtual Run (New!): Anytime, anywhere!
** If you are running both the 5K and 10K, you must be on the 10K course by 9am.
Registration & Pricing
- Online registration opens November 2018
|Early Registration Pricing|
$15 Kid's Fun Run
$30 5K or 10K
$40 Both 5K/10K (15K)
$35 Virtual Run
Family Rate: 3–5 people, $2.00 off each registration
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided for any reason including event cancellation due to inclement weather, injury or otherwise.
Why Participate In the Tulip Time Run?
- All participants will receive a race shirt (size only guaranteed if you register by April 15)
- Aid stations on both courses
- Post-race food and refreshments for all finishers
- Free beverage ticket on participant bib, redeemable at the After-Party
- Chip timing provided by IgniteYourEvent
- Onsite race results kiosks
- Complimentary gear check tag on participant bib
Tulip Time Virtual Run
Can’t make it to Holland, MI for the Tulip Time Festival? Run a 5K or 10K in the comfort of your own hometown and receive a race shirt, bib, and Festival pin in the mail. Participants who are doing the Virtual Run must be registered by April 15 (11:59pm.) Share your photos with us by tagging us on social media and using the hashtag #TTvirtualrun18.
Official results will be available at race kiosks located onsite at Kollen Park. Your individual time will be emailed to you once you cross the finish line. Results can also be accessed online from our friends at IgniteYourEvent at www.igniteyourevent.com/results. You may also download the IgniteYourEvent app to see race results.
2018 Run Results
The hub of action with packet pickup, late registration, gear check, race results and all things related to the race! Exhibitors provide health and wellness products or services to racers and attendees.
Course Maps & Information
- Click on the links below for a PDF of the course maps
- Baby joggers/strollers are not permitted on the course
- Animals, bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards are NOT allowed on the course
- Aid/water stations will be available on all courses
- Post-race refreshments provided at the finish line
We will again be offering gear check, which will allow you to drop off clothes that you won’t need while you are running/walking. We will have grocery size bags available race morning or feel free to bring your own small bag. Please have the “Gear Check Tag” on your participants bib readily available as that is how we are labeling all of the items. While volunteers will be manning Gear Check from start to finish, please do not leave anything of value in your bags. Gear check will open at 7am and stay open until 10:30am on race morning.
Boatwerks After Party
Join us for an After-Party at Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant
An event the size and scope of the Tulip Time Run requires many volunteers throughout race weekend. Volunteering gives you the opportunity to ensure that everyone who participates has a great experience! To view all of our opportunities, visit www.tuliptime.com/volunteer or email Michelle Boerger, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not seeing information on something you have a question about? Contact the Race Director at email@example.com.
240 Kollen Park Dr
Holland, MI 49423 42.7878609