Tulip Time Virtual RunPresented by MVP
Join us for the Virtual Run and participate in a 5K or 10K as your schedule permits, on any course of your choosing. Run, walk around the neighborhood or on a treadmill anytime between May 1 and 10. It's a fun way to get the family involved!
- $40.00 Race Fee + $3.00 SignUp Fee
- Virtual Run participants must be registered online by April 15, 2020
- Includes a race day t-shirt and finisher gift
- Share your photos using #ExperienceTulipTime
Dear 2020 Tulip Time Run Participants –
Due to the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) most recent recommendation of cancelling all events of 50 or more people for the next eight weeks, we’ve made the extremely difficult decision to change the Tulip Time Run to a virtual experience.
Registered participants have the option to alter their registration in the following ways:
- Transfer to the Tulip Time Virtual Run. By indicating you’d like to transfer to the Virtual Run, you can complete a 5K or 10K as your schedule permits, on any course of your choosing. Stay tuned on delivery of your event shirt and medal.
- Donate your Registration Fee. By indicating you’d like to donate your registration fee, you are opting out of the event and you want Tulip Time (a 501C3 nonprofit) to keep your registration fee to help cover event costs already incurred. We deeply appreciate your generosity, as events are expensive, even when cancelled.
- Defer Your Registration to Next Year’s Event. If you’d like to defer your registration, you will be allowed to register for the 2021 Tulip Time Run at no cost. Once registration opens for 2021, you will receive information on activating your deferred entry. You can defer your race until April 15. Here’s how you can do a deferral:
- Go to www.runsignup.com and click Sign In at the top right to log into your Run Sign Up account
- Click the Profile link at the top right
- Scroll down and click My Registered Races
- Find the Tulip Time Run
- Click Manage My Registration
- If you are on a computer, click Defer Registration on the left-hand side. If you are on a mobile phone, click Race Menu at the top center, followed by Defer Registration.
- Request a Refund. – By indicating you’d like to receive a refund, you will be refunded the registration fee within 60 days. RunSignUp does not allow refunding of the SignUp fee.
Please keep in mind that when a race is forced to cancel for any reason, organizers have already committed to financial outlays for items such as shirts, medals and more. These items cannot be refunded by vendors. We kindly ask participants to transfer to our Virtual Run so that the event shirts and medals can still be distributed and not go to waste.
Please go to https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Holland/TulipTimeRun and indicate how you’d like to alter your 2020 Tulip Time Run registration. Modifications to your registration must be made by April 15, 2020. If you do not make modifications by April 15, 2020, your registration will automatically be transferred to the Tulip Time Virtual Run.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these difficult and unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you good health and hope you will join us next year.
Not seeing information on something you have a question about? Contact Victoria Ratterink, Event Coordinator at email@example.com